Devon & Cornwall
Liberty Yachts specialise in yacht charter in Plymouth and the West Country and offer some of the best cruising in the UK! Escape the crowds, and don’t forget we also have the best rail and road connections in the West Country so getting here may be easier than you think. If you are thinking about chartering then give us a call and we will be only too happy to help and advise.
Weekend yacht charter in Devon and Cornwall may easily take in Salcombe, Fowey and the Yealm River, or in poor weather simply explore the Tamar River upstream to Cargreen in Cornwall. The harbours and rivers of Torbay, Dartmouth, Helford and Falmouth are only a little further.
The Channel Islands and France
Longer cruises may also take in the Isles of Scilly, the Channel Islands, and French ports from Cherbourg to Brest. Cruising further along the French coast may be permitted by prior agreement.
All yacht charters are available bareboat for experienced crews, or with skippers for the less experienced or those who want to hand over the reins. We also offer corporate events.
Yacht charter in the West Country – Why Liberty Yachts?
- The best cruising area – West Country to France and the Channel Islands.
- Best value for money – from £14 per person per day!
- Secure low cost parking – lots of space right here in QAB marina.
- Superb transport connections – dual carriageway less than 5 minutes away, main line train and bus stations approx. 5 minutes by cab, airport 15 minutes.
- Entirely managed fleet – we are sole agents for all our charter yachts to ensure consistent high quality.
- Quality offshore rental waterproofs – we sell them off as nearly new, so you don’t end up renting leaky old waterproofs.
- Established 1986 – most of our clients are repeat customers. We try harder – we want you to come back!
- Competitive pricing – consistently the best value chartering in the UK!
For yacht charter in Devon &, it has to be Liberty Yachts!