1 March – 3 May
4 Oct – 29 Nov
3 May – 31 May
30 Aug – 4 Oct
31 May – 30 Aug
|Yacht Model||Yacht Name||bth||Week||W/E
|Delphia 40||Ventis Secundis||8||£1,175||£693||£1,763||£1,040||£2,350||£1,387|
|Dufour 445 with professional skipper||Take The Helm||8||£POA||£POA||£POA||£POA||£POA||£POA|
Extra days added to a weekend charged at just 10% of weekly rate!
SPECIAL OFFER… Mid-week special: 12:00 Monday to 12:00 Friday handback, charged at weekend rate!
* Please note that mid-week special rates are not available for charters commencing on Bank Holiday Mondays
** Cool season weather guarantee: If winds are forecast 24 hours before boarding to be above force 6 for a substantial part of your charter we offer a full refund of your fees paid.
Additional charter fee discounts:
- 2+ weeks: 5%
- Previous Liberty customer during 2016 or 2017: 5%
- Early booking (before 31/01/18): 5%.
Other Options & Charges:
- Security deposits: £1000 for all yachts, balance usually refunded within 14 days of charter completion
- Prices are inc. VAT where applicable, but exclude gas & parking. Parking discount vouchers are available
- Gas charge: £20 first two days, then £3 per day (£35 per week)
- Car parking at QAB – Liberty charterer rates are available for just £4 per day in 2019 – collect discount voucher from our office
- Optional end of charter cleaning is available for £50
- We reserve the right to charge for post charter cleaning should the yacht be left in an unsatisfactory condition
Extras – Skipper & Rental Equipment (subject to availability):
- Qualified professional skippers available for our bareboat yachts from £160 + VAT per day
- Oilskins (jacket & trousers): £25 for the first 2 days, £5 per extra day, £50 per week. Wellies £5 per charter
- Pillows with freshly laundered pillowcases are supplied as standard
- Laundered sleeping bags are available for £15 each
- Outboard motor: £25 for first 2 days , then £5 per day (includes 4 litres of two-stroke petrol mix)
- Deduct £5 from outboard rental if ordered at time of initial booking
- Early Friday boarding by up to three hours may sometimes be possible, but only if your yacht is ready early
- Weekend charters commence boarding at 16:00 Friday and finish (disembark) at 16:00 Sunday
- Week charters are usually Friday 16:00 boarding to Friday 11:00 handback, or Monday 12:00 to Sunday 16:00
- Charters can start any day except Saturday or Sunday. Saturday handovers are fine but charged from Friday PM
- We try to be flexible regarding start and finish days and times so please ask.
- All UK charters start and finish at Queen Anne’s Battery Marina, Plymouth
- Charter fees include first night berth at QAB. Extra nights may be charged – please ask
- DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON ANY OF OUR CHARTER YACHTS
|Cruising limits: Area bounded by Weymouth to Cherbourg in the East, Douarnenez to Scillies in the West. We regret yachts may NOT visit Mevagissey as the harbour wall can cause considerable fender and gel coat damage. Drying harbours are also out of bounds, including Looe and Polperro. Any cruising limit extension must be agreed in writing at time of booking. Additional charges may apply. October – March cruise limit is Westcountry from Torquay to Falmouth.|
Terms and conditions
Full Terms and Conditions can be found on our website. Please contact us to arrange a booking or for any further information you may require. E&OE